Located on the dramatic Molecomb Corner – renowned for being the most challenging point on the hillclimb and a spot where the hay bales are frequently put to the test – makes this exclusive space with trackside garden and balcony arguable the best vantage point from which to watch all the hillclimb action. It’s also close to the Off-Road Arena and a short walk up the hill to the Forest Rally Stage, making it the perfect base for exploring the Festival of Speed.
What to expect on the day
- Full programme of hillclimb action including supercars, Formula 1, drift cars, bikes and much more!
- Head to The Arena which will showcase some of the biggest stars and daredevils with unimaginable car and motorcycle displays
- Leisurely wander the various paddocks, FOS Future Lab and Cartier Lawn to see the full assortment of machines and technologies on show
- Entry into the event
- Table for the day
- Light breakfast, three course buffet lunch & afternoon tea
- Unlimited Champagne, beer, wine and soft drinks
- Forward car parking
- Event programme and radio earpiece