Named in honour of American Grand Prix driver Dan Gurney, and American World Champion Phil Hill, the pavilions occupy one of the best viewing locations on the Hillclimb. With exceptional views of the central feature and close to the Michelin Supercar Paddock and the Arena, it’s the perfect space to entertain clients or colleagues either on a table of 10 or a private pavilion for 30.
What to expect on the day
- Exhilarating and exciting climax to the weekend with the hillclimb shootout
- Full programme of hillclimb action including supercars, Formula 1, drift cars, bikes and much more!
- Incredible displays from our event partners both on their stands and on the hillclimb, as well as in the Michelin Supercar Paddock – in its prominent location near the startline
- Entry into the event
- Private table for 10 or private pavilion for 30, with balcony providing trackside views within either Hill or Gurney Pavilion
- Light breakfast, buffet or plated lunch & afternoon tea
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Event programme and radio earpiece
- Forward car parking