Our premier enclosure, featuring stylish bars, restaurants and private entertaining facilities. It offers the best vantage points of the racecourse from where to watch the racing, as well as parade and pre-parade ring viewing.
- Finish line viewing
- Covered grandstand seating
- Betting facilities
- Parade and pre-parade viewing
- Access to several bars, including the Champagne Bar and Lawn
- Access to three restaurants (booking required)
- Access to the Gordon and Lennox Enclosures and facilities within
A dress code applies for this enclosure. For gentlemen, a jacket & tie, cravat or polo neck sweater is required. Boys aged 16+ are required to follow the dress code for gentlemen whereas boys 7-15 years are kindly encouraged to wear a collared shirt.
Please note: Jeans, trainers, shorts and fancy dress are all not permitted for either ladies or gentlemen.
Goodwood Racecourse is well-served for people with accessibility needs; view the accessibility page or call 01243 755055 for more information.