A stunning new area for 2017, the Clark Pavilion is located on the dramatic Molecomb Corner – a challenging point on the Hillclimb and an excellent vantage point from which to watch all the action.
The unique interior has been designed to be relaxed and stylish and will contain an exhibition of memorabilia that celebrates its namesake, Jim Clark; British Formula One driver and twice world champion. You can enjoy delicious food options and drinks in both indoor and outdoor seating areas, Afternoon Tea watching drivers tackle Molecomb corner is an experience not to be missed!
Here’s what you can look forward to:
- Admission Swing Badge to the Festival of Speed
- Beautifully designed indoor and outdoor seating areas with trackside garden
- Event Programme and Radio Earpiece
- Breakfast with tea, coffee and soft drinks
- Drinks reception
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea
- Unlimited wine, beer and soft drinks
- Forward car parking (subject to availability)